Friday, January 2, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Tea Tree Blemish Zero Emulsion


For today's review I'll be talking about Nature Republic's Tea Tree Blemish Zero Emulsion

Description
"A refreshing emulsion for blemished skin that contains tea tree oil."
In Korean it says that it contains 20 ppm of tea tree oil.


 This product doesn't come with a pump, so you have to pour the product out yourself. Which can get extremely inconvenient since sometimes you pour too much or too little. Then when you start reaching the bottom it will get more difficult to pour the product out at all.

Price
$10.90 in Hawaii

Size
160ml / 5.40 fl. oz.

Product


The product itself is just a regular emulsion. I have combination sometimes oily but to me when I use this during the day it doesn't seem as moisturizing so sometimes I apply this at least two times. 
It does contain tea tree so in general tea tree isn't moisturizing.

Scent
I'm not sure if it's just me but to me the scent smells like vanilla with tea tree mixed, which isn't so bad. I honestly makes me want to eat this.

Pros:
          - Helps with break outs
Cons: 
          - The way you dispense the product is a bit difficult

Recommendations:
- For people who break out

Overall, repurchase?
>Yes, ever since I started using this I don't break out as often unless two scenarios I don't wash my face, or during my time of month, but during TOM I do break out less.
The point of this product is to help with break outs so it does what it's suppose to do, nothing much I can say.

Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment