Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Skin Smoothing 3-Step Pore Strip

This is by far my favorite pore strip ever, I've tried a lot of regular pore strips, and 3-steps but the Nature Republic 3-step pore strip works the best for me.

Directions
Step 1: White head clear sheet, leave on 15~20 minutes
Step 2: Blackhead clear sheet, 10~15 minutes
Step 3: Pore tightening sheet, 5~10 minutes (I usually leave it on longer, it feels so soothing after pulling out all the gunk)

Product
The first step is a thin cotton pad that is the shape of a pore strip. I'm not sure what "white head clear sheet" is suppose to mean... From my experience it opens up your pores, and usually after 20 minutes or so I see a bunch of white heads on the surface of my nose. When using this my nose feels tingly as well.

Second step is a regular nose strip, nothing special about that. Leave it on 10 to 15 minutes then take it off.
After removing the strip there is SO MUCH blackheads, honestly there's more then what I see on my nose which is amazes me about this strip.
The third step is a gel type. It's suppose to tighten your pores so additional dirt doesn't get into your pores after cleaning it. I can't say for sure if it really does, but it's really soothing to your pores especially after harshly pulling out all the white and black heads!

Price
$2.90 (Hawaii branch) each

Scent
Not much of a scent, a hit of floral (contains chamomile extract)

Pros:
        - Works the best
        - Worth the price
Cons:
         - It's a long process

Recommendations
- Might not work for everyone, everyone has different skin type

Overall, repurchase?
> Yes, I always restock up on these as soon as I run out!

Good luck and have fun lovelies.

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment