Monday, January 5, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Bee Vemon Essence

Bee Vemon is ideal for people who have sensitive skin and/or people who break out.

The essence comes in a small bottle that has a cap with along with a pump with is convenient for use, so it's easier to pump out a lot or product or even a little. Depending on how much you want to use. (I normally use 1 pump)

Description
"This essence is for skin that gets easily irritated and suffers from redness."

Price
Around $10-$15 dollars in Hawaii

Size
30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.

Product


Essence itself seems like an emulsion but it's not. Essence is more concentrated so there's technically no moisture so the product can go "deep into the pores".

Scent
I'm not sure how I would describe this but the whole BV line has the same scent so I'm going to assume it's BV mixed with something else

Pros:
         - Good for sensitive skin
         - Very light
         - Helps break outs
Cons:
         - It's the same price as the BV emulsion but it's small. (Because the ingredients are concentrated but still)

Recommendations
- If you're oily skin you can use this and not emulsion
- Good for sensitive skin, and/or people who break out
- If you break out a lot but are sensitive at the same time this skincare line is a starter skincare routine, this skincare helps your skin get stronger so when you're done using this you can go with something stronger such as the tea tree itself (That is what I did).
- Helps with redness

Overall, Repurchase?
>If I could I would, but from what I heard they will be discontinuing the essence so I guess I'll have to go with the emulsion instead. I don't normally break out now so I only use this on times I need an extra boost in my skincare to stop the break outs

Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment